MAY subscriber-only offering: Exclusive “Animal” Premiere and Interview on Basic Folk Backstage
You need a subscription to access this page.
This page can only be accessed by subscribers to the Improvise and higher tiers. Subscribe now to get access.
Welcome to my subscriptions page.
Here, I offer paying supporters an exclusive monthly peek into the work I've been making. Think of it as Patreon without the middle-man.
This is a sliding scale subscription.
Subscribe at the tier that works best for you, and access my entire existing catalogue of releases for free plus a special offering each month that you won't find anywhere else:
- unreleased music and alternate takes
- new demos and recording experiments
- photos, stories, and essays from my archives
- online Q&A sessions, video mini-concerts, and fireside chats
- pre-release listening parties
- discounts on concert tickets, merch, and classes
- and other stuff you'd like to see and hear (I'm all ears!)
Making a life as a musician is a rewarding and challenging path. This subscription service helps me sustain my work in an era of free Spotify streams and expensive recording and touring endeavors.
Thank you for listening and singing back, for being part of this writing life.
You'd never recognize me in the huddle of musicians 'round an old guitar
And they say it's not an easy life I picked, but it's fun; I wouldn't call it hard
"Long Lost You" released 2022