SEPTEMBER for Subscribers - “Welcome All” new co-write
You need a subscription to access this page.
This page can only be accessed by subscribers to the Improvise and higher tiers. Subscribe now to get access.
Welcome to my subscriptions page.
Here, I offer paying supporters an exclusive monthly peek into the work I've been making. Think of it as Patreon without the middle-man.
This is a sliding scale subscription.
Subscribe at the tier that works best for you, and access my entire existing catalogue of releases for free plus all the subscriber-only content I've released so far:
- SEPTEMBER '23": “Welcome All” new co-write
- AUGUST '23: “Lamplighter” debut live at The Alluvion
- JULY '23: "Transmission" (fresh demo) brand new song
- JUNE '23: "Sisterly" 2023 version (video)
- MAY '23: Into the Night Pre-release listening party and Q&A
- APRIL '23: "Who Are You" live studio demo from Blue Rock
- MARCH '23: "Let It Shine" orchestrated demo (thwarted Carnegie Hall debut)
- FEBRUARY '23: A fly on the wall: 74 Corridor at Grand Street Recording
- JANUARY '23: "Ladyville" from 74 Corridor live at The Owl
- DECEMBER: "Brightest and Best" + snail mail
- NOVEMBER: "Nutley Nuts" studio demo from 74 Corridor
- OCTOBER: "Pacific Street" duo in the studio with Benjamin Scheuer
- SEPTEMBER: Online concert + discounted T-shirts and tank tops
- AUGUST: "Passenger" video draft from 74 Corridor
- JULY: "Boneyard" in-process recording
- JUNE: "Will You" demo
- MAY: "Animal" exclusive interview on Basic Folk Backstage
- APRIL: "Virus" demo feat. Beth Nielsen Chapman
With more to come:
- photos, stories, and essays from my archives
- online Q&A sessions, video mini-concerts, and fireside chats
- pre-release listening parties
- discounts on concert tickets, merch, and classes
- unreleased music, alternate takes, new demos, and recording experiments
- and other stuff you'd like to see and hear (I'm all ears!)
Making a life as a musician is a rewarding and challenging path. This subscription service helps me sustain my work in an era of free Spotify streams and expensive recording and touring endeavors.
Thank you for listening and singing back, for being part of this writing life.
You'd never recognize me in the huddle of musicians 'round an old guitar
And they say it's not an easy life I picked, but it's fun; I wouldn't call it hard
"Long Lost You" released 2022